Welcome to the TikiWiki webpages of Martina and Markus Gunske von Kölln. The focus of these pages is SLF (researching teaching and learning of foreign languages) and DaF (German as a foreign language) in Japan.
To learn more about WikiWiki and this application, see the HomePage.
Projects on GvK Tiki
- The "Deutschlandreiseplan-Projekt,:::::?" class="wiki wiki_page">Deutschlandreiseplan-Projekt" (Planning a trip to Germany-Project):
- The Book is ready, order your copy today!
- A couple of selected trip-plans our students you can find on the page DRP-P,::::: erstellt wurden." class="wiki wiki_page">DeutschlandreisePläne.
- On the page DeutschlandReiseplanProjekt you can find additional material and information, which can be useful when managing the project yourself.
- Furthermore, there is the Projekt-Forum, where can talk and exchange ideas with us and other users of/about the project.
- You are looking for some reading materials? Take a look at lists of literatur.
- The DaF-Werkstatt Nordjapan
- Who, what, when, where? Do you have an announcement? Announcements and calendar for SLF and DaF related information.
- Need to talk? Questions in regard to SLF and DaF? The SLF/DaF-Forum might be of help!
- No ideas, helpless? A collection of teaching materials.
Please use the menus in the left-hand-side column to get more information about our projects. Not all of the information is available for "anonymous" users, registering an account with this homepage is worth it.
Martina Gunske von Kölln
If you want to participate, you can register yourself in the login module at the right side of the page. The registration is free of charge, you don't have to meet any obligations and your email address will not be disclosed to third-parties or used for commercial purposes.